Monday, December 24, 2007

A pregnant woman's Christmas list.

1. Self cleaning clothes.
2. A new kitchen to magically appear on Christmas morning.
3. A new sleeping schedule for the world, instead of being awake 16 hours and asleep 8 everyone should be awake 8 hours and sleep 16.
4. A mute button on my children.
5. A case of twiced baked potatoes.
6. I want someone to replace every mirror in the city of Helena with those carnival mirrors that make you look skinnier.
7. I want the definition of sexy to become: a person with a large belly and puffy face. Justin Timberlake could even change his song.
8. To go out to dinner every night until the baby is born and not gain any weight.

Really though I all ready got a great Christmas gift, last week I felt the baby move for the first time. To me this is the best part of pregnancy. So merry Christmas to you all and here's hoping that you all have your craziest Christmas wishes come true!

No comments: