Thursday, December 13, 2007

I win, I win, I win!!!!!!!!

Take that Direct TV! Apparently all you have to do is threaten to cancel your account with them and they are suddenly very eager to give you your money. It was actually pretty funny. I sent an email to them saying how annoyed I was and that I wanted to cancel our services and what should I do to make that happen. Within a half hour I received an email from them with their "special" customer service number and a special pin I needed to use it. You see they finally saw that I meant business, thats right, don't mess with a pregnant woman. Really you think they would know better. So I called the "special" number with my secret pin, explained the situation and was offered a 100 dollar credit on our account effective immediately. The whole process took about 10 minutes, it was great. So the moral of the story is "threaten to take away your money and you get results". So I will no longer be calling Direct TV the evil empire anymore (that title can go back to the Yankees) but they are definetly on my watch list.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The Yankees! Karen, you have to blog forever. :)

Meredith said...

i'm glad you got your moolah back...but they can never give you back all those hours of your life spent trying to work it out. why don't they give 'special' customer service to everyone?