Saturday, November 24, 2007

And you think pregnant women are illogical?!?

This afternoon my husband and I were watching the BYU vs University of Utah football game. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the BYU world this is a HUGE rivalry. Especially if you are my husband and are convinced that every Ute is a spawn of the devil, even though we are friends with many of them and even related to a few. When we lived in New York there was one couple, who were very good friends of ours, who the husband had actually played football for Utah. It was a serious moral dilemma for my husband to be friends with him. Any way we are watching the game, having a very enjoyable time, when my husband turns to me with a very serious look and says "you know if we lose this game it is because you are wearing a red shirt right now" (Utah's colors are red and white). To which I replied "well what does that say about you since you married a woman with red hair". He didn't have a response, points Karen!!! So I think my thoughts like "I can eat all the pumpkin pie I want cause pumpkin is good for me" or "I am totally justified crying during a biscuit commercial" are way more logical than that.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

you are funny. we watched the game too...wasn't it amazing!!!! go byu!

Anonymous said...

I know our church program this morning had the scored posted it on the announcements. LOL way too much time in their hand.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Karen, you are so funny...and Brad is funny too...was he really serious...no, wait, he is a guy and yes he was really serious...love, it...Mom