Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I have been tagged.

Well I have been tagged by my little sister and she says she will stalk me if I don't do this and she doesn't make idle threats. So I figure all you ever hear about me is that I am pregnant and that I have anger issues here goes...

Ten Years Ago... I was twenty, a newlywed, and a junior in college. I had no thoughts of pregnancy and I was soooooooooo poor, but happy!

Five Places I Have Lived... 1. Buffalo New York, lots of snow and I mean lots of snow, but great friends. 2. Provo Utah, where I went to college and met my honey. 3. Cary Illinois, those fun high school years, ya right. 4. Tulare California, no snow! and swimming at friends houses at least 6 months of the year. 5. Anchorage Alaska, we lived there when I was one and all I remember is lots of darkness, lots of sunlight and eating the moose my dad and uncle killed every flippin day, yuck!

Five Things On My To Do List... 1. Plan ward activity 2. Remove hard to remove kitchen floor tiles 3. Make wedding quilt for baby brother who is all grown up 4. finish curtains so Leslie will stop pestering me 5. Oh, ya push a hopefully smaller than 8 lb baby out of my body.

I Enjoy... The Colbert Report, super funny show, I often laugh so hard I cry. Sewing quilts or clothing. Shopping with my sisters. Going out to diner with my husband. Reading. Running and hiking. Last but not least CHOCOLATE!!!

Three Bad Habits... Eating anything sweet before 9 AM. Asking my husband what's wrong a million times when nothing is wrong at all. Wanting to tell my kids no to something before they have even asked.

Five Things You May Not Know About Me... 1. I always said I would never live in Montana. 2. I really do love my kids and would rather stay home with them than anything. 3. I absolutely hate sappy chic flicks. 4. I can beat my husband at scrabble 9 times out of 10. 5. I love watching America's Next Top Model, it is the dumbest show but somehow I love it.

5 Jobs I Wish I Had... 1. Fabric designer (I can never find what I want). 2. Professional chef. 3. House flipper. 4. american idol contestant (if i could sing) 5. photographer

No comments: